Who we are
Our website address is: https://3amhassan.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you register to our services, we may collect:
• Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email address(es), phone number(s), date of birth, gender, and passport or ID number
• Your account login details, such as your username and the password (encrypted) that you have chosen; and
• Your interests, preferences, income, and other profiling information.
When you shop with us online, browse our Websites, use our Mobile Apps, or connect to Wi-Fi networks we provide, we may collect:
• Information about your online purchases (for example: what, when, where you ordered / bought and how you paid);
• Information about your online browsing behaviour on our Websites, Mobile Apps and public networks and information about when you click on one of our adverts (including those shown on other organisations’ websites);
• Information about devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers); and
• Information about your precise geolocation.
When you contact us or we contact you or you take part in promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires about our Services, we may collect:
• Personal information you provide about yourself;
• Details of emails and other digital communications we send to you including information about the emails you open and links in them that you click on; and
• Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
Other sources of personal information
We may also use personal information from other sources, such as specialist companies that supply information, online media channels, our partners and public registers. We may collect the following types of personal information about you from other sources: contact details, credit history, purchases, interests, preferences, or other types of publicly available information. This other personal information helps us to:
• review and improve the accuracy of the data we hold; and
• improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising.
We may be required by law to collect personal information about you or as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have with you.
If you choose not to provide your personal information to be used in accordance with this Policy, you will still be able to visit our Platforms but you may not be able to access certain options, products or services, and in some cases we may not be able to fulfil a service you request.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may aggregate personal information and remove any identifying elements in order to analyse patterns and improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse Platform use, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our Platforms’ content, layout, products and services, and we may appoint third parties to do this on our behalf, as set out above.
We gather certain usage information like the number and frequency of visitors to our Platforms. This information may include which webpage you just came from, which webpage you next go to, what browser you are using, your device and your IP address. We only use such data in the aggregate. This collective data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of our Platforms, and do research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you.
If you use buttons on our Platforms linked to social media or similar sites (for example “Like” and/or “Share” buttons), content from our Platforms may be sent back to that other website or service and, depending on your privacy settings, may be privately or publicly visible (for example to friends, followers, or generally to anyone who has access to your profile page).
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.